Opencart out of the box has SEO urls and it’s still true today, but that doesn’t mean you can’t improve it further!
The Plugin gives you advanced option to improve the SEO at much ease. SEO increase generic traffic by various search engines. There are many form of onpage SEO’s , one such major part is pretty urls and sitemap.
- Rectify OpenCart’s Concical link/duplicate link mess, it replace links with one consistent link.
- Provides 301 redirect from old duplicate links to the new links.
- Allows you to easily manage the URL scheme from admin.
- Allows you to easily generate SEO urls in bulk for product,category,information,manufacturer based on set rules by you.
- Allows you to easily generate Sitemap for even 1 million products.
No core files overwritten, Supports OCMOD
What it does?
- Ultimate SEO plugin makes life easier by removing the duplicate/conical link as ghost links that are created by opencart. It provides one single link to access a page in opencart for various pages like category,products,manfacturer etc and that too by following the URL scheme specified by extension. While old or duplicate links are still supported which already flowed in search engines by giving 301 Redirect. This unique URLs and 301 redirect removes the penality caused to your site by search engines like google.
- You can now generate SEO urls for all items (caegory,products,informations,manufactureres) easily by click of a button with dynamic tags supported to define the url structure as per your need.
- The plugin also gives you the benefit of making rest all other pages as Pretty Urls which are not supported by opencart by default for eg checkout page becomes abc.com/checkout account becomes abc.com/account address becomes abc.com/address. It also removes index.php?route=common/home for homepage and make it simple abc.com
- Once you done with the 30 seconds easy settings job just click on generate sitemap and submit it to google. All it takes is 30 seconds to improve your SEO score with this plugin.
Ultimate XML Sitemap:
- Opencart is not having feature to generate sitemap apart from feed, this feed also gets stuck when you have lots of categories or products. We provide you advanced sitemap generator, which can generate sitemap for a site which even has 1 million products. These XML Sitemaps will even work on large sites, because of how they’re created, using one index sitemap that links to sub-sitemaps of set of products. Also we utilize googles method for providing one sitemap which has links to all rest sitemaps, this is really usefull feature to break sitemaps in bits so that it can be generated, submitted and read by search engines easily, thus making your site more likely to be crawled and indexed faster.
- With this plugin turn your google score high and make your site SEO optimised with the proper URL Schema.
An example of duplicate links
- Secondary category pages:
- Product page:
- Secondary product page:
- third product page
- Like this you have all duplicate links spread accross website. We make theme unique links to avoid google penalty also providing 301 redirect as proposed by google.
After our plugin, example of links
- http://www.abc.com/index.php?route=common/home become http://www.abc.com
- We also cover all other non seo urls and converted to support pretty seo urls eg.
- http://www.abc.com/index.php?route=account/login becomes http://www.abc.com/login
- http://www.abc.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart becomes http://www.abc.com/cart
- many more..covering all pages..
- This plugin is easy to plug and does not depend on any theme! it works with all.
What is URL optimization?
- URL optimization means Short, descriptive urls are optimal. It is very important the url for your webpage contains your keyword phrase and is no longer than 100 characters. And url should be static instead of dynamic, it helps you a lot to get fast and stable rankings. Here eg of penalised dynamic url is http://abc.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=40
What is conical issue?
- A canonical issue arises when 301 redirects are not properly in place. This means that your website can be accessed by search engines from several different URLs. eg www.abc.com and www.abc.com/index.php?route=common/home and many more ways. This means that search engines can then potentially index your site under different URLs, meaning that it will look like a site of duplicated content and thus penalty.
What is 301 redirect?
- 301 Moved Permanently. A 301 redirect is a permanent redirect which passes between 90-99% of link juice (ranking power) to the redirected page. 301 refers to the HTTP status code for this type of redirect. The 301 redirect is the best method for implementing redirects on a website.
- Coming in next version opencart 3.x support and Image sitemap and optimization, on page meta keyowords and description generator.